Mangrove is big or small tree had it’s root under sea water along side Vietnam the coastal line. Mangrove has science name is Rhizophora apiculata B.L are salt-tolerant trees, also called halophytes, and are adapted to life in harsh coastal conditions
Mangrove charcoal is popular with restaurants, families and commercial entities for its low-moisture content and various other characteristics. It provides long burn times and high heat combustion with low spark and smoke levels. Another favourable feature of this charcoal is the fact that it is odourless. Since the mangrove is a natural timber, this charcoal is eco-friendly
Three grade Specification
- Shape: Round/Split/Lump
- Tube Size: Diameter around 5-12 cm, length 20 – 25cm
- Slice size: Mesh 1.5 in
- Ash Content: 5%-10%
- Moisture: 10%
- Fixed carbon content: 70%-85%
- Calorific value: 6500-7000 Kcal/kg
|MANGROVE Specification||GRADE 01||GRADE 02||GRADE 03|
|Whole-round||100%||Min 30%||Min 30%|
|Chunk broken||0%||Max 70%||Max 70%|
|Length (L) (cm)||20||Whole round: 5< L <20||Whole round: L < 5|
|Chunk/Split/Lump: L >/=5||Chunk/Split/Lump: L < 5|
|Diameter (cm)||Min 2cm||Whole round: >2cm||Whole round: >2cm|
|(>2cm)||Chunk/Split/Lump: >/=5cm||Chunk/Split/Lump: <5cm|
- After being cut, raw wood logs stalks will be dried for at least 02 week
- Burn Mangrove with a specialized kiln at temperatures above 500ºC on 30days to avoid creating harmful ash for the body
- Make cooling naturally and put it out of the kilns
- Cutting charcoal by sawn machinery and classified charcoal into three grade as above
Put the hardwood into the kiln after cut with the correct size ( normally is 1m)
The hardwood will be set on fire by steaming method to protect hardwood against flame about 20 days
Make cooling the black charcoal naturally within from 7 to 10 days by sealed the kiln and put it out of the kilns.
Export Packaging standard:
1) PP Bags 5kg,10kg,15kg,20kg.
PP Bags – Cheapest Option
2) Carton Boxes 3kg,5kg,10kg,15kg
3) Kraft Bags 3kg,5kg,9kg,15kg.
- Sizes from 2kg to 15kg
- Full colors and High quality Imprinting available
- No leakage
- Loading Capacity per 40ft Container, 18-22 tons
- Container loading with Pallets
We usually use in standard of 20kgs/square bag; or packing and printing follow any customers’ requirement.
- Keep in dry place, away from humidity
- Do not use in the microwave
- Do not place near the fire.