Our Sawdust Briquettes Charcoal is unique due to its high fixed carbon, approximately 90%, making it longer lasting with high heat retention capacity.
Compared with the usual mangrove wood charcoal, sawdust briquette charcoal does not burn with sparks. It is smoke less and odorless on combustion. Sawdust briquette charcoal is made from 100% tropical mixed wood sawdust without any chemical additive or binder, making it completely natural and become a hygienic cooking fuel. Size and shape of charcoal are manufactured to meet the requirement of each customer. Through the strict carbonizing process, the sawdust will be totally carbonized and turn to high-quality sawdust charcoal with a respectively high heat value. We strive to make briquettes with sawdust charcoal for our sustainable green business. Unlike coal or coke, direct cooking using our sawdust briquette charcoal is safe as they do not produce poisonous gas or smoke during combustion.
- Shape: Square or Hexagon
- Size: diameter around 4.0 cm, size of the hole: 0.8 – 1 cm
- Length: 10-42cm
- Ash content: 3-5%
- Moisture: 5%
- Fixed carbon content: around 90%
- Calorific value: 7850-8450 Kcal/kg
- Burning time: around 5-6 hours
- Calorific value high so when grill is not continuos fan.
- Long burning time more than twice or three times of normal charcoal, so high efficiency when used and saving costs.
- No smell, no smoke, no spark.
- 100% natural ingredients, eco-friendly.
- We dry the sawdust of scrap wood or bamboo to ensure the remaining moisture about 10%
- Put sawdust into the press machine to create wood briquette
- Burning wood briquette in the kilns 7-9 days
- Make cooling the sawdust charcoal naturally and put it out of the kilns.
We usually use in standard carton boxes of 05 layers, with 5kg, 7kg,12kg, 18kg,… within PE inside for export with special packing and printing requested by the buyers.
1 container 20’ft correspond to 15 MT
1 container 40’ft correspond to 24 – 28 MT
- Keep in dry place, away from humidity
- Do not use in the microwave
- Do not place near the fire.